Wednesday, November 18, 2009

School Mate - Hentai Game(2007) [17++]

Description:
well guys, its taken me quite a bit of looking to find this game, and since this is where I first heard of it, I'm upping it just for you. Its an ISO of Schoolmate, along with an english configuration executable [the game is NOT translated], an uncensor patch, a 100% save, and a registry fixer[quite honestly, I didn't use that last one]. To install the game, make sure you have applocale installed.
[Applocale is a program made by microsoft to allow you to run non-unicode programs on a certain language.] For those of you who manage to find it and install it, but do not know chinese/japanese, the language you need to choose is 日本話. [if you're using xp, make sure to install the asian languages pack]
The image was highly compressed using 7zip, as It made my life easier to upload a smaller collection of files and it gives free users less of a headache. However, its still 1.5 gigs, and it will take quite a bit of time to decompress due to the fact that I managed to get a +/- 50% compression ratio. If you should have any problems decompressing this, just install 7zip and decompress it using said program.

Finally, let me inform you that you need no pass!